What’s the football?
- Football is the world’s most popular form of sport, being played in every nation without exception. The most widespread code is association football or soccer. The sport has a rich history though it was formalized as we know it today by the establishment of the Football Association in 1863
- A game played between two teams of eleven people, where each team tries to win by kicking a ball into the other team’s goal
- A game played by two teams of 11 players each on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goalposts at either end, the object being to gain possession of a ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent’s goal line or kick it through the air between the opponent’s goalposts.
- Football is the technical sport that use all body except arms for individual players
- It needs dribble, kick, shooting, pass etc., for individual skills
- It needs tactic and strategy for a team play how to use place and space
- It needs coordination and balance for a team, moreover players need to have football intelligence, mind-set, personal physical ability for competition.
Sport & game
Factors of Success in Sports
Football needs competitive capability to be an professional like that physical and mental ability
For a professional player it needs personal character, talent, mentality, hard work, positive environment, timing.
Young athletes need a variety of physical skills and attributes to succeed in sports. These include strength, flexibility, speed, agility, balance, quickness, footwork, coordination and vertical leap
There is a range of physical and mental components that contribute to successful performance in sports.
Each sport and activity requires a specific set of these skills.
Fitness is just one of the factors, and for many sports plays a major role in success.
In addition, there are psychological factors, then many more minor factors including supply of equipment, opportunity for training, expertise in coaching and skill teaching, nutritional status, a good support network, funding etc.